16th November 9.15am – 12.30pm
We are delighted to be offering a second opportunity to benefit from this exclusive workshop on how to promote the well being of your team and support good mental health at work, providing you with a SME Toolkit for Mental Health and Wellbeing. This workshop has now received CPD
This three-hour online interactive workshop will give you the opportunity to understand:
• What is mental health?
• What is stress?
• Tips and techniques to stay well at work
• Factors that affect mental health stigma and the impact
• Types of mental health conditions - spotting the signs
• Useful statistics and resources to access, Mental Health First Aid overview
• Practical steps to provide assistance to others and toolkit of support for you and your employees
Becky Wright, New Leaf: “We are pleased to announce that our course has been independently evaluated for Continuing Professional Development purposes by The CPD Certification Service. This means our course complies with universally accepted principles of Continual Professional Development (CPD) and has been structured to meet the criteria of personal development plans”.
Bookings at a subsidised rate of £30 per person can be made via the 'Book your place at our events' button, or to secure one of the few remaining FUNDED places, please email Bethan email@example.com