Support for students growing their business
We help University of Exeter students grow their business and become successful entrepreneurs through a combination of interactive workshops and events, 1-2-1 advising and by facilitating opportunities for networking and collaboration.
Our range of startup support includes:
- The Student Startups core Pre-Incubator and Incubator programmes, taking students through a series of workshops, talks and mentoring as well as an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- Our Entrepreneurs in Residence are available to share their expertise and experience in starting and growing businesses across a range of sectors and industries. They can provide strategic advice and direction tailored to the needs of the student.
- SETsquared Exeter events provide opportunities to connect with a wide range of professional networks, which could lead to introductions to investors.
- Weekly drop-in sessions online, offering students a chance to meet with our team and ask for advice.
- We have an expansive network across a range of sectors, locally, nationally, and internationally. We can connect you with our wider network and support you to find the right connections and opportunities to grow and scale your business
Find out more about our programmes, events and opportunities here